We’re excited that you’re considering renting from Integrity Realty & Management. Please take a moment to review our qualification guidelines below so that you are fully aware of how our qualification process works. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The property Owner makes the decision of residency approval based on the following guidelines, your application responses, and the results of the information received while processing your application while adhering to fair housing practices.
- At least three (3) months at present job or verifiable permanent former employment. At least one (1) current pay stub for each applicant.
- If applicant is a student, verifiable student status will qualify for employment.
- If applicant has a U.S. social security number, applicant must have good credit. Credit report needs to reflect a large percentage of on time payments. Current unpaid collection accounts, bankruptcy not yet discharged may disqualify your application.
- No Co-Signer allowed for bad credit or previous evictions.
- In some circumstances, an additional deposit may be required.
Rental / Eviction / Criminal / Bankruptcy:
- Evictions filed against an applicant in the past 5 years (whether completed or not), lease violations, broken leases, and/or moneys owed to previous landlords will disqualify your application.
- Criminal felony convictions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Being registered as a sexual offender will disqualify your application.
- Any current bankruptcy, regardless of type, that has not yet been discharged will automatically disqualify your application. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Co-applicants and any other person(s) age eighteen (18) or older must complete the application process and sign onto the lease to be an authorized occupant in the rental.
- No more than 2 persons per bedroom per rental for safety reasons.
- Guests may not reside in home longer than seven (7) days.
- New roommates or occupants must be approved by Owner or Integrity Realty & Management (IRM) in writing prior to occupancy.
Pet Acceptance Policies (in specific rentals only and only with approval):
- A non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet is typical, however can vary from property to property.
- Certain breed restrictions apply. These include: Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Rottweilers, Siberian Huskies, and any Wolf Hybrid.
- The Application Fee is $40.00 per applicant. Application and fee must be submitted electronically through our website.
- Application screening may include current and previous employment, rental history, credit, eviction/skip search, and criminal background check (based on property & property Owner requirements).
Acceptable Forms of Payment:
- Payment of the Security Deposit and Rent must be made electronically by ACH through the Tenant Portal on our website unless move-in is to occur less than seven (7) days from the time of application in which case the Security Deposit must be paid by cashiers check or money orders. No personal checks or cash.
- First rental payment will be pro-rated if move in occurs after the 1st day of the month but prior to the 20th of the month. Move-ins on or after the 20th of the month will include pro-rated rent and the following full month’s rent.
- After the application, application fee, and all necessary documentation have been submitted to IRM, the property will be reserved while the application is in process.
- Upon communication of application approval, IRM will email the lease agreement to the applicant(s) and the applicant(s) will have 24-hours to pay the security deposit AND return the lease signed in order to reserve the unit until their move-in date. If applicant(s) fail to do so, Owner reserves the right to continue marketing the property after said 24-hour period expires and accept applications from other parties.
- Paying a security deposit without also signing the lease DOES NOT reserve the unit.